Subject: Re: [boost] [log][phoenix] Questions on porting to phoenix
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-23 07:57:50

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 2:37 PM, TONGARI <tongari95_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I wrote the sample code that conforms these requirements, full code
> attached.

Thanks a lot, this will greatly help me to get started.

So, as I understand, the env argument to the actor contains arguments
provided for evaluation. In case of filtering expression, this is fine
as there is only one argument - the set of attributes. But in case of
formatter there are two arguments - the stream and the log record.
Does Phoenix pass both arguments to the actor in this case?