Subject: Re: [boost] Requesting a review of Metaparse
From: Abel Sinkovics (abel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-30 12:14:53

Hi,

> In message <4F2524C4.9000904_at_[hidden]>, Abel Sinkovics <abel_at_[hidden]>
> writes
>> Hi Chris,

>>> 1) What are the upper limits on the kinds of parsers you can build?
>
>> 1)
>>
>> I haven't constructed parsers yet, that were too complex for the
>> compilers I've been testing with, thus I don't know the limits yet.
>>

> I think that this can be/has been read differently from your intent,
> due to the first comma. (Since you have constructed parsers.) No?
>
> Alec

Thank you for pointing that out Alec.

What I intended to say was: I (and others) constructed parsers. None of
those parsers was too complex. The library and the compilers could deal
with all of them. As a result of this, I don't know the limits of the
library yet.

Sorry for any confusion I caused.

Chris, I'm happy to measure limits for you. Could you be more specific
on what limits you are interested in?

Regards,
   Abel