Subject: Re: [boost] [bgl] Maximum Adjacency Search
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-04 17:39:09

On Fri, 3 Feb 2012, Fernando Vilas wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Well, it took me longer than "a few days" to make time to clean up the
> code, but here is a patch against today's SVN-trunk. It will probably need
> more cleanup before it is ready, but it should be at a point where public
> review will help.

It looks pretty good; you are missing the versions of
maximum_adjacency_search that have empty named parameter sets, though.
Also, what is the last version for (that has extra positional parameters
after the named parameters)? You will also need documentation and perhaps
to comment more in the code.

-- Jeremiah Willcock