Subject: Re: [boost] Simple boost polygon boolean OR doesn't work: help needed
From: Simonson, Lucanus J (lucanus.j.simonson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-08 23:12:29

Praveen Vs wrote:
> Changing to int doesn't work either. MSVC2010 throws a bunch of compilation errors. Do you use any special compiler flags? or Boost macros?

Hmm, my tests compile in VC8,9 and 10 for the release branch according to the boost regression tests.

http://www.boost.org/development/tests/release/developer/polygon.html

I generally don't have to do anything special to compile with MSVC (now that I worked around all the compiler bugs for the older versions).

Your code looks very straightforward, and I can't see why it should fail. The operator is exercised in the regression test, so it ought to compile for you. If you send me the compilation errors off list I can read them and tell you what they tell me.

Thanks,
Luke