Subject: [boost] [local_function] trunk commit
From: lcaminiti (lorcaminiti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-14 19:47:41

Hello all,

I have committed Boost.LocalFunction (and related libraries) to trunk.

This is my first commit to Boost trunk :) . I will monitor this ML closely
and I will be ready to make any fix in real-time in case I have broken
something. However, I have ran all regressions tests of what I committed
using MSVC 8.0 and GCC 4.5.3 (with and without C++0x features) and they all
pass. I also have ran Boost's inspect on all files I committed.

Boost.LocalFunction (new)
boost/local_function[.hpp]
libs/local_function

Boost.ScopeExit (improved)
boost/scope_exit.hpp
libs/scope_exit

Boost.Functional/OverloadedFunction (new)
boost/functional/overloaded_function[.hpp]
libs/functional/overloaded_function

Boost.Utility/IdentityType (new)
boost/utility/identity_type.hpp
libs/utility/identity_type

Thanks for your support and understanding.
--Lorenzo