Subject: [boost] Boost Graph Library - serialization of subgraph
From: Ernest Galbrun (ernest.galbrun_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-16 04:58:30

Dear fellow boost member,

I am currently using the boost graph library, and especially the subgraph
features. As there is no serialization feature for subgraphes, I have
developped my own, by modifying the one developed by Rakuto that was
broken, probably due to some changes in the graph library (
http://rakuto.blogspot.com/2008/12/c-library-for-serialazation-of.html ).

If you think it would be useful, I could do the remaining work (that is
thorough testing and debugging, and providing automated test case, maybe I
am forgetting something ?). The bottom line is that I am new to this kind
of project, and I will probably need some kind of guidance about the way to
contribute.

sincerely yours,

--
Ernest Galbrun