Subject: Re: [boost] [EXTERNAL] rev 77024 fails again on Cygwin due SIGSTKSZ not defined
From: Oliver Kowalke (oliver.kowalke_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-17 08:14:44

Is 'GNU AS' not part of cygwin/mingw distri?

Which assembler is used depends on boost.build. I don't know an option
to force boost.build to use a specific assembler tool.
I assume boost.build chooses 'MASM' as assembler on Windows - the
boost.build docu makes no statement in this case :/

Supporting another assembler tool requires only to transform from 'MASM'
syntax to 'NASM'/'GNU AS' which should be an easy task.
- but all depends on boost.build

Oliver