Subject: Re: [boost] Discrete speedometer
From: Justinas V. Daugmaudis (jvd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-19 13:43:18

I will have a look at this extension.

Meanwhile, I have found that typically people implement the speedometers
somewhat incorrectly (they tend to trivialize that). Even my suggested
version could be discussed, because the current implementation 'jumps' from
one time window to another. It is probable, that the continually 'sliding'
version would be much better; at least it would be more stable in that
regard that the speed would not fluctuate each time, when a new measuring
period starts.

--
Kind regards,
Justinas V. Daugmaudis