Subject: Re: [boost] [PREDEF] Review for the Boost.Predef library by Rene Riviera
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-27 00:18:17

On 2/26/2012 9:06 AM, Bjorn Reese wrote:
> I have a couple of comments about Boost.Predef:
[...]

I'll get to these, and the other posts tomorrow night. But wanted to
mention that..

> Credit
> ======
> As the main author of the predef.sourceforge.net pages, it is pretty
> clear to me that you have extracted much information from those pages,
> so I think that a reference to those pages may be in order.

Yes, it is my intent to credit everyone. But I was waiting until after
the review as I wanted to avoid having to do this part of the docs
multiple times. Since I need to account for all the people contributing
to the review.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything