Subject: [boost] [assign] list_of ambiguous overload with C++11
From: Kim Barrett (kab.conundrums_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-29 13:33:47

This thread
 http://lists.boost.org/boost-users/2011/06/68641.php

mentions a problem encountered with boost::list_of with C++11
features. It was reported against boost 1.46, and Thorsten said in
that thread that a fix was being developed and "should be there
soon". It was mentioned in that thread that it was probably already
too late for boost 1.47.

This problem still seems to be present in boost 1.49. Wondering what
happened to that fix. I can probably use the patch from that thread,
but a real fix in boost would obviously be better.

BTW, what happened to web-based svn browsing of the boost repository?
That used to be available (there was a link on the downloads page),
but seems to have disappeared. There doesn't seem to be an easy way
for a casual observer like me to look at history to see if there's
been any possibly relevant changes.