Subject: Re: [boost] Is there interest in static code analysis?
From: Antony Polukhin (antoshkka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-29 23:18:47

2012/3/1 Phil Endecott <spam_from_boost_dev_at_[hidden]>:
> - Crucially the people who are shown the secret Coverity reports are not
> allowed to show them to anyone else.

I could find nothing about that on their page. They just do not
publish errors on they site for all (just for project members), but do
not restrict you from publishing it. May be I missed something?

> - As with most things, the ultimate limitation is probably that everyone has
> more urgent things to do.

And after that, done urgent things shall be checked for bugs. By
users, or automated tools. IMO better when by both.

Best regards,
Antony Polukhin