Subject: Re: [boost] [Config] Meaning of BOOST_NO_CXX11_HDR_INITIALIZER_LIST
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-08 14:22:46

On Mar 8, 2012, at 11:07 AM, John Maddock wrote:

>> John, there's a test that depends on gcc 3.1 that I'd appreciate you taking a look at.
>> libs/config/test/boost_has_hash.ipp
>
> I don't think there's a need to change anything there is there? The logic is just saying that we can't include both <ext/hash_set> and <hash_set>, so as long as BOOST_NO_STD_UNORDERED gets set in suffix.hpp I think it should be OK? Hopefully ;-)

Well, I'd like to change it to use something else (some other macro) instead, since we're deprecating BOOST_NO_STD_UNORDERED, and I was wondering which one you thought was most appropriate.

Apologies for not making that clear.

-- Marshall

Marshall Clow Idio Software <mailto:mclow.lists_at_[hidden]>

A.D. 1517: Martin Luther nails his 95 Theses to the church door and is promptly moderated down to (-1, Flamebait).
        -- Yu Suzuki