Subject: Re: [boost] Contributing to Boost Graph Library
From: Sathyam Vellal (sathyam.vellal_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-15 07:56:36

Hello.
Sorry for the late reply.
To be frank, I have a considerable knowledge of C++ and the standard
libraries and fair knowledge of Boost Libraries,
I would love to contribute to Boost.Graph even if not as a part of SoC
2012.
I would like to begin by going through the source code and the
documentation.
Is there anything I must do in order to be a part of the community?

--
Sathyam M Vellal
4th Semester,