Subject: Re: [boost] BOOST_PP_ITERATE for huge mpl and fusion
From: Hite, Christopher (Christopher.Hite_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-15 14:56:55

I'm very certain it is not possible to use sizes large than 50 with mpl/fusion/phoenix.

I count two impls
1) has 20 elements all generated
boost_1_49_0/boost/mpl/aux_/preprocessed/gcc/vector.hpp

2) stops at 50
/fs/tools/L3/boost_1_49_0/boost/mpl/vector/vector50.hpp

I don't know if there's a way to generate more. Probably you need python. IMHO this should be documented so users can do it.

This doesn't work:
#define BOOST_MPL_CFG_NO_PREPROCESSED_HEADERS
#define BOOST_MPL_LIMIT_VECTOR_SIZE 60
#include <boost/mpl/vector.hpp>

boost_1_49_0/boost/mpl/vector.hpp:36:73: fatal error: boost/mpl/vector/vector60.hpp: No such file or directory

Can someone please help. I've upgraded my copy of boost. I've tried figuring out how these headers work. I'm pretty sure I could fix it if I really had to by replacing the 50 in the last file with the *_SIZE.

I have this ugly hack in my code to keep things workiing. Would someone please help?!?

Chris