Subject: Re: [boost] Begin Contributing to Boost
From: Andrew Sutton (asutton.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-16 21:11:30

> Hi. I would like to contribute to the Boost.Graph library.
> The issues and challenges are presented here <
> http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_49_0/libs/graph/doc/challenge.html>
> Can somebody please guide me how to begin?
> I'd really love to be a part of this community!

Hi,

Sorry I lost track of the previous thread. I get so much email on this
account that it can be hard to keep track of.

The best way to get involved with the community is to start by
submitting patches for open issues. You can find a list of bugs and
feature requests here:

https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/report

Another way to get involved is to write a new library for something
that Boost doesn't cover, and submit it for review. That is, by far,
the harder approach.

Hope that helps.

Andrew