Subject: [boost] GSoC Proposal
From: Subrata Biswas (subrata.iitr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-18 03:04:27

Dear Sir/Madam,
I want to design a new IPC for Linux(Which can be extended for windows
and mac also) as a project in Google Summer of Code. I have already
started it and developed its very basic prototype. I have also written
the proposal according to your format. But I could not find the email
id where I can send my proposal. I have used your irc but hardly
anyone were available there. Can u kindly provide me the links where I
can send my project proposal and direcly interact with the mentors. I
hope my "Smart IPC" may enrich the smart boost c++ libraries towards smarter c++
libraries.

--
Thanking You,
Regards