Subject: Re: [boost] [git] Mercurial?
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-20 08:29:52

On 3/20/2012 3:34 AM, Dave Abrahams wrote:

> on Tue Mar 20 2012, Rene Rivera<grafikrobot-AT-gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> By contrast, if I search for "mercurial" in the AppStore, I can only use
>>> SourceTree (which works with both).
>>
>> I don't see how searching in a mobile device application store is
>> relevant. Did you mean something else?
>
> Apple's AppStore application for MacOS is for downloading MacOS
> applications. If you want to download iOS apps you need to use iTunes.
> Makes perfect sense, I know... ;-)

As a person having published games in the iPhone AppStore I know that
difference.. But the iPhone AppStore came first. Hence you can
understand my confusion. I naturally assigned the reference to the
original instead. As most people "in the know" refer to the late comer
as the "Mac AppStore".

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything