Subject: Re: [boost] [git] Mercurial?
From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-21 00:23:34

On 3/21/2012 11:45 AM, Edward Diener wrote:
> Thanks ! I respect you as a programmer and the experience you have related. You have given
> practical advantages to a DVCS in your explanation. But now let me argue the other side.

Sorry, I am tired arguing. I can enumerate certain problems with
the scheme you outlined, but I'd rather not. I'll leave it as I
said it. Yes, I can (perhaps) do all that (somehow) using SVN
alone. But a DVCS makes it so much more pleasurable at least to me.

What we should probably do is simply to agree to disagree and
move on.

Regards,

--
Joel de Guzman