Subject: [boost] Please advise: Boost with LLVM Clang and 0x11 dialect ?
From: John M. Dlugosz (mpbecey7gu_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-21 04:35:04

Can someone please advise on how to get Boost headers to work when compiling using Clang
(as found on Apple OSX/iOS development) when the 0x11 dialect is enabled?

We're stuck at Boost 1.47 because 1.48 doesn't even work with the current settings (C++03
dialect). The Mac developers don't want to fiddle with 1.49 without knowing what the deal is.

Is there someone who has used Boost on the Apple with Clang who can relate some tales of
how it works and offer suggestions? I've had no luck on the Boost.Users mailing list, or
a previous post here on Boost.Devel. Is there anyplace else I might ask? At this point,
any scrap of wisdom would be appreciated.

—John