Subject: Re: [boost] [git] Mercurial?
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-21 13:38:18

Well both in working collaboratively on Boost.Math and a couple of GSoC projects, I have found that
coming to commit and finding that someone else has committed a change is common.

Unless you agree who has temporary exclusive access to the code, it is all too easy to find that
changes collide.

I'm unclear how git alters that (if at all) I have yet to understand.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK