Subject: Re: [boost] DCVS vs CVS: call for constructivism
From: Martin Geisler (mg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-28 09:23:43

Philippe Vaucher <philippe.vaucher_at_[hidden]> writes:

Hi everybody,

Thanks for a good discussion about DVCS. Since the discussion seems to
have quiet down, I'll unsubscribe again in a couple of days.

I hope I could help answer some questions about what DVCS brings to the
table and explain some of the common misunderstandings. Feel free to Cc
me in the future if there is anything I can help with.

Good luck with the project!

--
Martin Geisler
aragost Trifork