Subject: Re: [boost] Fwd: [Boost-bugs] [Boost C++ Libraries] #380: Support for bundled properties in graph adaptors
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-28 17:12:26

On Wed, 28 Mar 2012, Marshall Clow wrote:

> I just wanted everyone to notice that Jeremiah just closed a _seven year old_ bug in boost.

It was probably fixed a while ago, but the submitter was not around to
test it. I closed it as wontfix because nobody has showed that it still
exists. There are some other BGL bugs of similar age that haven't been
closed because they are real problems but only apply to very few users.

-- Jeremiah Willcock