Subject: Re: [boost] [Review Request] Inclusion of the Boost.Polygon Voronoi Library
From: Andrii Sydorchuk (sydorchuk.andriy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-10 16:47:36

> The constrained Delaunay triangulation of polygons is something I'm not
> sure how to solve using the voronoi diagram of points or segments, though
> it may be trivial, I just haven't thought it through or looked it up.

I had some thoughts about this already. My basic intuitive idea is that we
can construct usual Delaunay triangulation of the initial set of points and
endpoints of the segments. Afterwards we could do some edge flipping based
on the concrete input segments we have to receive constrained Delaunay
triangulation. Intuitive ideas are usually wrong, that's why this would
require further investigation. But at least we have something to start with.

Thanks,
Andrii