Subject: [boost] [context/coroutine] split into two libs in trunk?!
From: Oliver Kowalke (oliver.kowalke_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-12 01:41:56

Hi,

unfortunetly Giovanni decided to discontinue its boost.coroutine library and I was ask be several members of the boost community to provide a coroutine implementation using boost.context.
I've refactored class context from lib boost.context so that I can provide coroutine<> and generator<> (following Giovannis interface proposal) based on context now.
I'd like to split it into two libraries:

- boost.context provides only context jumping facility (a.g. struct fcontext_t, start_fcontext()/jump_fcontext()/make_fcontext() and stack helper)

- boost.coroutine contains coroutine<> and generator<>

Might this be appropriate?

regards,
Oliver