Subject: Re: [boost] [quickbook] controlling table of contents
From: John Maddock (boost.regex_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-14 04:08:32

>> I don't see any such parameter listed in the stylesheet reference, where
>> did
>> that parameter come from?
>>

> Again, I'm pretty new to this stuff so sorry if I'm looking at the wrong
> DocBook docs:
>
> http://www.docbook.org/tdg/en/html/toc.html

That's only relavent if you're writing docbook by hand, and even then
there's no guarentee that the stylesheets will actually do anything with the
attribute.

The only customisation you get is via the XSL parameters here:
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/

> Even if this pagenum doesn't apply, is there a way for me to move the toc
> page 2?

Not that I know of, but that doesn't mean there isn't ;-)

I assume this is FO/PDF output we're talking about BTW?

This book: http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/ is also very helpful in cases
like this. Otherwise a docbook XSL mailing list might be more helpful that
we can be,

HTH, John.