Subject: [boost] [graph] Disjoint Sets - the secret library
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-14 14:39:35

I was just comparing the library list on the website to the one in the
repo, and I noticed 'disjoint sets' is listed on the website but not
in 'libs/libraries.htm'. I think it either needs to added to
'libs/libraries.htm', or removed from the site.

The header is in the 'pending' directory, and it doesn't seem to have
been reviewed, so it looks like it should be removed from the site. It
seems to be mainly used by the graph library, so maybe it could be
subsumed by that?

Also, the documentation isn't quite right as it says the header is at
'boost/disjoint_sets.hpp':

http://www.boost.org/libs/disjoint_sets/

Does anyone have an opinion?

(btw. I'm not suggesting removing the header, as that would break things)

Daniel