Subject: Re: [boost] [Countertree + Suballocator] New Version
From: Francisco José Tapia (fjtapia_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-16 08:19:11

Hi,

 In the previous message Mr.Mathias said I have a little time for to attend
this project (as I am doing now). I don't have time for to read all the
interesting things which I see every day, but to attend the boost community
is easy and a pleasure for me

 It is a stange situation. I am the author, and say “the suballocator is a
pool allocator, and when have a chuck of memory free, return it to the
allocator”. Mr Mathias respond that according the theory, a pool allocator
don't do that and if do, it have a great cost in performance. The
suballocator is the empirical demostration that this theory is not correct.

 If someone want to know anything about the library, the algorithms , the
implemention..., ask me, and I will respond you with all my interest. But I
can't accept when someone say me that the things I had done in this library
, can't be done according a theory.

I apologize to the Boost community by the rough style of my previous
message. I have no excuse. I am sorry

 Yours

Francisco Tapia