Subject: [boost] regression test link broken?
From: lcaminiti (lorcaminiti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-18 16:05:08

Belcourt, K. Noel wrote

> On Apr 18, 2012, at 12:05 PM, lcaminiti wrote:
>
>> lcaminiti wrote
>>>
>>> Are the regression tests broken?
>>>
>>> When I go to:
>>> http://www.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/summary.html
>>>
>>> I get:
>>> Error extracting file: The specified zipfile was not found.
>>>

>> All, I'm still seeing this error when I got the link above... is anyone
>> else
>> getting this error?
>
> Sorry, I missed your original post. I've restarted trunk reporting,
> hopefully that will fix it.

Now I can see the test panel on the right but not the quick-link panel of
the left. I get this error on the instead of the left panel:

Error extracting file: The specified zipfile was not found.

Anyway, I can do with just the right panel (that's were the rest results
are) so this is usable for me for now.

Thanks a lot!
--Lorenzo