Subject: Re: [boost] Slow Bugs Tracker
From: Olaf van der Spek (ml_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-19 14:54:34

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 8:36 PM, Dave Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>>> Who will perform the move?

> I don't think anyone understands the question.  What do you mean by
> "perform the move?"

Moving Trac from it's current host to OSUOSL.
What's the plan? Who's going to execute it?

> I guess under these circumstances I'd be inclined
to suggest that we first try a Trac instance hosted at OSUOSL and see if
that changes anything, to give us a little more time to see if
ChiliProject looks like it's going to win. Getting off Trac makes sense
in the long run for various reasons, but that can wait if we can get a
speedup in some other way.

--
Olaf