Subject: [boost] [release] scope_exit, local_function, utility/identity_type, and functional/overloaded_function
From: lcaminiti (lorcaminiti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-19 16:08:34

Hello release managers,

I've been working in the trunk on a few libraries which are almost ready to
be released:
a) When is the release date?
b) What do I have to do to merge into release? (This will be my 1st release
merge :) ).

1) ScopeExit (improved)
I'm waiting on MVSC 9 and 10 tests to cycle to make sure they all pass.
Other compilers OK.

2) Utility/IdentityType (new)
Should be ready to be merged into release.

3) Functional/OverloadedFunction (new)
Should be ready to be merged into release.

4) LocalFunction (new)
I'm making final fixes for some tests on some of compilers. Hopefully, I'll
be done in 2 weeks max.

For all of those, I've followed the checklist so I've run the code
inspection tool, updated all docs, librariers.htm, and maintainers.txt.

Thanks a lot.
--Lorenzo