Subject: Re: [boost] [preprocessor] Sequences vs. All Other Data Structures
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-24 04:38:52

Steven's action seems helpful as he can be.

Paul Mensonides obviously feels strongly about this, but to many this may seem an obscure language
backwater.

Paul explains why it is not just a minor detail and causing a lot of downstream grief.

(But I haven't understood if there will be grief from existing macro code if the Microsoft fix it?
Is this the reason or their lack of enthusiasm?)

Is there anything Boost can do to support Paul (and Steven) by sending a collective message to
Microsoft, lest they dismiss this as one man's rant?

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK