Subject: Re: [boost] [complex] Feedback and Potential Review Manager
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-05-01 07:06:24

now added ln_10 as a constant.

Command: Commit
Modified: I:\boost-trunk\boost\math\constants\calculate_constants.hpp
Modified: I:\boost-trunk\boost\math\constants\constants.hpp
Sending content: I:\boost-trunk\boost\math\constants\calculate_constants.hpp
Sending content: I:\boost-trunk\boost\math\constants\constants.hpp
Completed: At revision: 78288

You can get this from boost-trunk by SVN but please tell me if you would prefer constants.hpp direct
by private mail.

Tell me also if there are other constants that you need.

> > Paul Bristow:
> > PS Might Matthieu be qualified as a review manager for
> > Boost.Multiprecision? Boost badly needs this reviewed soon (and
> > preferably accepted!)
> I am afraid I am not qualified for software assessment. Furthermore, I have never taken part to a
boost
> review.

:-( But I hope you will participate in the review of Boost.Math nonetheless.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK