Subject: Re: [boost] [config] 4 new C++11 macros added
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-05-07 18:06:19

On Apr 22, 2012, at 4:14 AM, John Maddock wrote:

> A long time back I was asked for a bunch of new config macros which have finally now been added:
>
> BOOST_NO_CXX11_ALLOCATOR The standard library does not provide a C++11 version of `std::allocator` in <memory>.
> BOOST_NO_CXX11_ATOMIC_SP The standard library <memory> does not support atomic smart pointer operations.
> BOOST_NO_CXX11_HDR_FUNCTIONAL The standard library does not provide a C++11 compatible version of <functional>.
> BOOST_NO_CXX11_SMART_PTR The standard library header <memory> has no shared_ptr and unique_ptr.
>
> Enjoy, John.

John --

I'd like to use BOOST_NO_CXX11_HDR_FUNCTIONAL in the Boost.Algorithm library.
Is it ok if I add checks for std::any_of/all_of/none_of, etc to boost_no_cxx_hdr_functional.ipp ?

-- Marshall

Marshall Clow Idio Software <mailto:mclow.lists_at_[hidden]>

A.D. 1517: Martin Luther nails his 95 Theses to the church door and is promptly moderated down to (-1, Flamebait).
        -- Yu Suzuki