Subject: Re: [boost] Using Boost with IBM Rhapsody and UML?
From: Stuart Dootson (stuart.dootson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-05-22 03:24:17

On 21 May 2012 23:41, David Hagood <david.hagood_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Does anybody have experience pulling Boost into IBM's Rhapsody UML tool,
> such that Rhapsody will be able to use Boost in UML models and UML to C++
> codegen?

Not specifically with Rhapsody, but my experiences with Rational Rose and
ARTiSAN Studio would make me less than 100% confident that you'd get good
results...more like 1% confident? Much better (IMHO) to manually create
proxy objects with the same interface as the Boost items you want to use.

HTH
Stuart Dootson