Subject: Re: [boost] [msm] orthogonal region and event consume
From: Takatoshi Kondo (redboltz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-05-26 10:43:01

Hello,

I wrote a patch.
If an event that corresponds to the transition from an entry pseudo
state is not equal to boost::msm::front::none,
then do self->process_event(evt.m_event);
Else doesn't do it.

This patch brings dependency that from msm::back to msm::front. If it
is not suitable, msm::front::none may move to msm/common.hpp.

Thanks,
Takatoshi