Subject: Re: [boost] Memory upgrade of wowbagger
From: DongInn Kim (dikim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-05-30 15:50:20

We encountered a memory error after mixing with the old ones.

We would like to reboot wowbagger to remove the faulty RAM ASAP.

I am really sorry about the inconvenience but we would like to reboot wowbagger at 4:30pm May 30, 2012 again.

Please let me know if you have any problems or issues of the reboot.

Regards,

--
- DongInn