Subject: Re: [boost] [multiprecision review] Possible use of uninitialised value
From: John Maddock (boost.regex_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-14 05:17:05

> I decided to try to evaluate the proposed Boost.Multiprecision on the code
> that I wrote recently when looking at the proposed Delaunay Triangulation
> / Voronoi Diagram code. Specifically, this function:

Phil I need much more information - I just double checked and the cpp_int
tests all pass under valgrind - and a cursory test of your function also
passes cleanly with valgrind here, so I need:

* Compiler and platform.
* The arguments passed to delaunay_test in the failed test, or, the complete
test program.
* The definitions for the typedefs i64 and i128.

I'm sorry you're experiencing these issues, but thanks for the interest!

Regards, John.