Subject: [boost] program options (consider using BOOST_THROW_EXCEPTION)
From: Roger Martin (roger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-19 09:12:28

Hi boost,

At version 1.49.0

In testing command line with known unknowns such as -V a location
unknown exception is thrown from inside program_options recommending to
use BOOST_THROW_EXCEPTION. I've been trying to find this and apply
BOOST_THROW_EXCEPTION to eliminate the verbosity for users:

----
Command line incorrect: Throw location unknown (consider using
BOOST_THROW_EXCEPTION)
Dynamic exception type:
boost::exception_detail::clone_impl<boost::exception_detail::error_info_injector<boost::program_options::unknown_option>

std::exception::what: unknown option -V
----
With this fixed then it'd be closer to:
--------
Command line incorrect: unknown option -V
--------
Yet I haven't found where.  Baffled. Any hint?