Subject: Re: [boost] [review] Multiprecision review (June 8th - 17th, 2012)
From: John Maddock (boost.regex_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-23 08:08:51

>> Thank you for your detailed comments and suggestions, Steven.
>>
>> John, should I try to look into Steven's documentation issues during
>> the upcoming weekend or would you prefer to keep going on that?

> If you've got some time, then yes by all means go for it!
> Thanks, John.

>John, with your permission, may I commit the changes
>to the documentation?

Sure - but please check the built html look OK first ;-)

>When building the documentation, I only get the XML target.
>I am such a beginner, it hurts! Is the warning about "standalone"
>below important?

Yup. Do you have xsltproc and docbook configured in your user-config.jam?
If not please see:
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/BoostDocs/GettingStarted (note I've
never tried this with the cygwin toolchain, working with the Win32 binaries
works OK though).

HTH, John.