Subject: Re: [boost] [geometry] distance on multiline with spherical coordinates
From: Barend Gehrels (barend_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-26 14:29:06

Hi Karsten,

On 26-6-2012 20:08, Karsten Ahnert wrote:
> On 06/26/2012 07:59 AM, Barend Gehrels wrote:
>> Hi Karsten,
>>

>> On 25-6-2012 20:39, Karsten Ahnert wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> the following code produces some strange results:
>>>

>> Which version do you use? Could you try 1.50 (or Trunk)? It might be
>> that it has been solved (possibility, I did not yet have the time to
>> check your case).
>>
> I tried with 1.50 beta as well as with the trunk, both without success.
> It still produces the same results.

OK, so I have to look at that.

Could you file a ticket? That can be done here:
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ (either anonymous or you can, IIRC,
register - to get updates by email automatically)

I did not ask this before on this list, but as the rate of questions and
reports grows and I cannot keep with it last time, it is safe to do this
to avoid it being forgotten.

Thanks for the report and for trying these versions.

Regards, Barend