Subject: Re: [boost] program options (consider using BOOST_THROW_EXCEPTION)
From: Alex Perry (Alex.Perry_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-27 06:59:52

 Sebastian Redl on 26 June 2012 19:02 wrote :

> That would be PropertyTree, and I'll put changing that on my todo list. (I do use Boost.Exception, I think, but I'm not attaching information.)
>
> Sebastian

That would be great thanks! - though my comment was not meant to criticize propertyTree in particular - it's a very useful library - was more trying to use an example to add weight to a general wish that exceptions for boost libraries were more consistent (and including information only available at throw site when applicable) - since this just makes using them even easier given the number of boost libraries that exist now.

Alex