Subject: [boost] Meeting C++ - Call for Papers
From: Jens Weller (JensWeller_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-27 10:08:05

Dear C++/boost community!

I'm proud to announce the call for papers for the Meeting C++ conference!
After having talked to some people in Aspen about the plans for a C++ conference in Germany, I've decided to give it a try.
Meeting C++ will take place in November in Germany, as a 2 Day C++ conference.

We are looking for speakers and possible talks at our conference in fall!

Possible topics could include:

* (modern) C++
* C++11
* boost
* C++ Frameworks like Qt, wxWidgets, Ogre, ...
* other C++ related topics

You'll find more information and updates at the webpage http://meetingcpp.com

Tickets will be available from July at our website.

regards,

Jens Weller