Subject: [boost] [date_time] Who is in charge?
From: Philippe Vaucher (philippe.vaucher_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-29 05:49:45

According to the tracker, it looks like the last ticket with activity is
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/5257 which is 16 months ago.

Also, according to the mailing list I see a lot of discussion/patches
dieing out of inactivity ("[boost] [date_time] warning removal", "[boost]
[Date Time] bug in documentation example (Localization Demonstration)").

I'm not here to point fingers, we all have busy times where we just cannot
handle open-source responsabilities anymore, but maybe this lib should be
switched to "no active maintainers" to avoid any confusion? Also, and
probably I should have begin with this, is there a page that lists who is
the maintainer of what lib beside the Trac? I couldn't find any, but I
didn't look very hard either.

Philippe