Subject: Re: [boost] [thread/exception] trivial compile fix
From: Tim Blechmann (tim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-30 06:37:34

>> the boost.lockfree testsuite requires the following trivial patch, which
>> specifies the namespace for enable_if and disable_if. i've applied a
>> similar patch to boost.parameter some time ago [1].
>>
>> as it is trivial, is it ok to commit to trunk or shall i submit it to
>> trac that the thread/exception maintainers can apply it?
>>

> Hi,
>
> can I know more about the problem you have found?

the general pattern seems to be something like this:

namespace boost {
namespace foo {
[..] enable_if [..]

}}

while the fix is:

namespace boost {
namespace foo {
[..] boost::enable_if [..]

}}

not sure, why enable_if is not resolved, but came across the issue
before in boost.parameter, when i added boost.heap into trunk. the fix
is trivial, as it just specifies the scope of enable_if ...

no idea, why i triggered this issue with both boost.heap and
boost.lockfree ...

tim