Subject: Re: [boost] Meeting C++ - Call for Papers
From: Jens Weller (JensWeller_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-30 07:51:56

Hi,

small update on this:
As some people haved asked:
The session length will be 45 minutes, some talks might extend to 90 min.
There is now a form to submit your talk:
http://meetingcpp.com/index.php/submit-your-talk.html

Call for Papers should end at 15. July 2012
Tickets will also be available in July.

regards,

Jens Weller

-------- Original-Nachricht --------