Subject: Re: [boost] [lockfree/win32] looking for help
From: Tim Blechmann (tim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-08 08:38:18

hi adam,

>> i am pretty clueless, what is happening there ... would it be possible
>> that someone who has a win32 machine can send me a backtrace of this crash?
>
> Hi Tim,
>
> I'd like to help you but on my machine everything is ok. In msvc 2010,
> mingw gcc 4.7.0 and directly in VC2010 IDE. I just can't link
> queue_interprocess_test and stack_interprocess_test in mingw but it is a
> different thing.

thanks for taking the time to run the test! after sending the mail, i
committed a possible workaround ... allocating some stuff on the heap
instead of the stack ... seems that did it!

regarding the linking, i copied a few lines from the boost.interprocess
to the jamfile ... but maybe there are some other libraries, that need
to be linked in ...

thanks, tim