Subject: Re: [boost] [config] Add BOOST_NO_RANGE_BASED_FOR macro?
From: Peter Dimov (pdimov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-10 06:18:04

>(Putting his money where his mouth is)
>
>Here's a patch vs. the trunk which renames all the macros in the table
>"Macros that describe C++11 features not supported" (with the notable
>exception of >BOOST_NO_LONG_LONG) to have consistent names.
>For example:
>BOOST_NO_VARIADIC_MACROS --> BOOST_NO_CXX11_VARIADIC_MACROS

BOOST_NO_VARIADIC_MACROS means "variadic macros are not supported".
BOOST_NO_CXX11_VARIADIC_MACROS means "C++11 variadic macros are not
supported, but other variadic macros may be". This is why we have
NO_CXX11_FUNCTIONAL, for example, and not just NO_FUNCTIONAL - <functional>
is present, but the C++11 portions aren't.