Subject: Re: [boost] [lockfree] include into 1.51?
From: Tim Blechmann (tim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-11 02:38:56

> and made the following changes (obviously not what would be done in the
> distribution) to obtain a good compile using

why doesn't this compile for you out of the box? current trunk makes use
of boost.atomic (again) and you have to tweak lockfree/detail/atomic.hpp
to be able to use atomic<> as it is currently disabled for all platforms.

> Changed 'BOOST_NOEXCEPT' to 'noexcept' in the three files where it occurred.
> There is a define for 'BOOST_NOEXCEPT' in boost/config/suffix.hpp but
> including it did not clear the compile error.

BOOST_NOEXCEPT should resolve to noexcept, if it is supported by the
compiler. so no need to change this.

> And commented
>
> // BOOST_STATIC_ASSERT(has_capacity);
>
> in queue.hpp for 'queue(void)'.

this static assert is there for a reason. but it should probably check
if the queue is fixed-sized. let me double-check this.

tim