Subject: Re: [boost] [1.50] Beta build of the PDF docs
From: lcaminiti (lorcaminiti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-12 14:32:07

John Maddock-3 wrote

>>> BTW, which command did you use to generate the PDF? bjam pdf? They look
>>> really good and I'd like
>> to be
>>> able to generate them for some of my internal project that use qbk
>>> documentation.
>>
>> It's a lot more than a command !
>>
>> If you are serious, ask privately to me or John for more help. There are
>> some docs but ... it's a
>> fair bit of hassle to set up, but works fine (well certainly it knows the
>> hand of the master ;-)
>
> Before that, please look at:
> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/BoostDocs/GettingStarted#Howtobuildpdfs

I was able to generate Contract++ PDF :) However, the code in tables with
more than 1 column looks bad (because all columns have the same width).

Is there a way to fix that or at least to generate the PDF on A4 landspace
instead of portrait?

For example, look at the code in table on page 3:
http://contractpp.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/contractpp/trunk/doc/html/contractpp.pdf

versus its HTML version:
http://contractpp.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/contractpp/trunk/doc/html/index.html#contract__.introduction.an_example

Thanks a lot,