Subject: [boost] Interest in a tweener library
From: Julien Jorge (julien.jorge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-12 17:07:29

Hello,

I wrote a C++ library to create tweeners and I'm thinking about
porting it to Boost.

The purpose of the tweeners is to interpolate the intermediate values
between two given values during a time interval. Various easing
functions can be applied to control the computation of the intermediate
values.

The library provides the following functionalities:
- Interpolation is done on the value of a given variable or using an
  user-provided callback function,
- The interpolated values are computed using a predefined easing
  function or any user-provided function respecting the contract,
- Several tweeners can easily be executed simultaneously or in a row,

The documentation of the library is available at
http://libclaw.sourceforge.net/tweeners.html and the source code
is available at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/libclaw/files/libclaw/1.7.1/
as part of a larger library named Claw (check the claw/tween and
claw/code/tween folders)

Is there an interest to add this tweener library to Boost and what
would be the adaptations to do?

Regards,

--
Julien Jorge